Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mommy is Tired

Daner turned 10 mos old a few days ago. To honor this big event I thought it would be fun to document what a day with Dane is like. Since he became mobile, he has become extremely busy. He never seems to stop, even when I beg him to please just stop for one minute so Mommy can rest/eat/pee. Below are some shots of him being a very helpful little guy.


Emptying the dishwasher

Vacuuming (we have a serious love affair with the vacuum)


Checking to make sure the dog has water.


Putting his shoes away with the skillets.
My favorite is putting his shoes under the stove. He was very persistent about doing that most of the afternoon. Every time I turned around he had a shoe in his hand and he was crawling to the kitchen as fast as little legs would take him. On my list for the weekend; something to lock that drawer! It's exhausting and sometimes frustrating but I still love every second I have with him at home. I would just love it all a little more if I could sit down and take a break!





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh...Hood River does have a cool magical quality about it. I would even consider that area except I still have vivid rain-filled memories of anything on the other side of the mountains. Ross thinks he's going to "retire" in Hood River and have a fruit farm. I think he's a fruit.

    ReplyDelete