Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Boy

We had a big milestone around here this week. Dane had his first birthday! If I had written this post four days ago it would have been full of all kinds of parenting cliches. Ones like these:
"I can't believe its been a year"
"Time goes by so fast"
"My baby isn't a baby anymore"

Luckily I waited a few days so I could write about this with a slightly clearer head. I've recovered from the birthday cake buzz and aching uterus. I can celebrate now. My baby is 1! Yay!

November 2, 2008

November 2, 2009
He has been such a wonderful addition to our little family. Every day I learn a bit more about this person and I continue to be impressed. He's a joy to have in our lives, he has made his brother so much happier. For a long time we felt a void and one year ago that void was finally filled. He was SO worth the wait.
Happy Birthday Daner!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found you! I love the aching uterus comment - and I never thought of the old writing sentences technique for the kiddos. I look forward to following your blog! I'm so glad you started one.

    ReplyDelete